There are a lot of WordPress plugins available that will help you to create a contact form. Personally, I like Contact Form 7 plugin. This plugin can manage multiple contact forms and it allows you to customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with a simple markup.
- First, you need to install Contact Form 7 plugin on your site.
- Then create a new page where you want have your contact form and save this page.
- Find in your Dashboard “Contact” button and click on it.
- Create a new Contact Form by clicking on “Add New” button. You can also customize your form. More information about how to customize the form you can find here.
When your contact form is ready you should see the shortcode for this form. Copy that shortcode.
- Go back to that Contact Page that you have created before and paste the shorcode that you just copied.
- Update the page.